We are a growing, family-owned sign company based in Silver Spring MD with a new office in Washington DC. If you are looking for a friendly, creative environment that offers the ability to be part of a small, high-performing team, this is the opportunity for you.
Signarama Silver Spring is a full-service sign company delivering powerful marketing tools that help our clients promote their brand. At Signarama Silver Spring, we do more than make signs. We provide a consultative approach to present the very best, high-quality solutions to help our customers grow their business. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Manager who can manage multiple priorities, is committed to helping us grow and truly believes in making the customer happy.
- We offer paid time off/sick leave, holiday pay and supplemental insurance
- We also provide training and development opportunities
- Associate or bachelor degree preferred.
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years of previous work experience, preferably in sales or office management.
- Ability to multitask, shift priorities, and juggle schedule as needed.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A quick learner with respect to technology and highly proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Oversee general office operation.
- Coordinate activities across team members, vendors, and contractors
- Provide ongoing status and communication with customers
- Coordinate materials to be ordered, monitor status and check materials
- Coordinate & schedule installations with install resource and customer.
- Respond efficiently and effectively to walk-in, call-in and internet customers and prospects.
- Provide solutions that meet the customers’ needs and budget.
- Accurately complete price quotes; deliver quotes to customers; answer customer questions, and respond to their requests in a timely fashion.
- Make calls to existing customers and prospects to generate new business and ask for referrals.
- Follow-up with customers to obtain quote approval, proof approval or changes.
- Advise customers of job needs, status and schedule changes.
- Arrange and verify job pick-ups, deliveries and installations.
- Execute in-house marketing programs.
We are located minutes from the Beltway and downtown Silver Spring. Close to public transportation. Free parking is available.
Pay Range: $15 to $18 per hour
To apply, please contact Stacey Brown at email@example.com